magnavox projo

PR2046 P103, PTV-510-AH01, LOCATION # T900 SHORTED, R934 BURNT, NEED VALUE ANYONE HAVE SCHEMATICS?

Reply to
Dani

Original part was .33 Ohm 1/2W, Philips has been shipping .27 Ohm for replacement. Either will work, it serves mostly as a fuse when things go bad. Q906 is usually also shorted.

Reply to
Bill S.

Sorry for the capitals. My girlfriend typed it. I can't post here from work. Thanks, a lot, & the output is also gone, forgot to mention.

Reply to
Dani