Lumipure air purifier part

I have tried to call Lumipures 1-800 # and its always bussy signal . I have 4 of these units .. tall round unit with the removable washable metal filter .

At the top is an ultraviolet light . Inside is a small ballast that has gone bad . Input is 17 volts DC output into the bulb ?? Anyone know where to get parts for these ?

Reply to
Ken G.

Because you did not told us your model number of your Air purifier, please check this web site,hopping the one you have. They have Phone # and email address that you can send email to them.

Best Wishes Cyrus®

Reply to
Cyrus®

The link wont let me in . I have called Lumipure and they wont respond .

I guess a better question is Where can i get parts for Lumipure products .

Thanks .

Reply to
Ken G.

Ken, It seems your PC does not have Adobe Reader 7.0 Software, therefor you can not open that page. Customer service Department Phone # 1 800 895 4476 . Email snipped-for-privacy@lumipure.com Address D&M Sales Inc ATTN: Part Dept 8109 Burden Road Machesney Park, Illinois 61115

Hope this info helps Cyrus®

Reply to
Cyrus®

I have tried the email again . So far they will not answer the phone no matter what time of day i get a bussy signal .

Thanks

Reply to
Ken G.

No, Ken insists on using WEB-TV which is absolutely useless when it comes to PDF.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida