Looking for service manual & schematics for Pioneer VSX-454

Rear speaker channels have no output so I thought I'd take a shot as fixing them as everything else works. Anybody have a pointer to some scans of of the service manual and / or schematics?

Thanks,

Kurt

Reply to
kurt

Is this a model with a 5.1 direct input facility at the back ? If so, first move is usually to switch to that set of inputs, and see if the rear channels have output when you stick a signal into the rear L and R inputs. That at least tells you if the problem is with the output stages, or preamps / decoding.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

st

.

mps

Thanks for the follow up. i do not think that it has the 5.1 direct input. I put it into the test mode where it sends white noise to each individual speaker sequentially. All worked except the rear pair.

--Kurt

Reply to
kurt