WTB (Service-)Manual for Solartron/Schlumberger 7081 DVM

Well, the title says it - I got two of those marginally working, and for fixing them I'd need a manual. Despite spending quite some time with Google and the various manual archives/merchants, I couldn't track down a manual anywhere on the web.

Perhaps someone here has it? All I'd need is a pdf file of course....

Thanks, Bert

Reply to
bkachler