HP 8133 pulse generator manual

Hi,

Does anybody have a service manual (with schematics and stuff) for an HP/Agilent 8133 pulse generator? I'd love to buy/borrow/copy/trade/sell my soul, whatever.

Mail is jjlarkin thingie highlandtechnology doobie com.

Thanks,

John

I don't have the service manual, but I do have the user guide (pdf, 250p or so, with performance & fuctionnal test specifications). If you don't have it just ask...

By the way I will probably sell my soul too to HAVE a 8133...

Friendly, Robert Lacoste - ALCIOM : The mixed signals experts

"John Larkin" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Robert Lacoste

I suspect they never published a service manual. None of the manual dealers have one, and Agilent sent me a "no bid" notice when I asked if a manual was available.

I have the user manual and stuff... there are lots of those around. Nice box! With a couple of handy options, it costs about $50K these days. No, sadly, I don't have one either. Did recently pick up a Tek PG-503, 200 ps edges but much lower rep-rate.

John

Hey Robert,

"more than fithteen international prices" should be "fifteen international prizes." English is a messy language!

John