Looking for datasheets for Phillips parts

Hello! I collect oddball integrated circuit parts. In this case they are assorted PROMs that Signetics originally made, then Phillips took over the line, and finally started calling one of them from 82S154 to the PLS154.

I am looking for these, 82S23, 82S123, 82S131, 82S137.

Google is as expected being less then helpful here, and even one of the favorite sites for datasheet searching,

is largely confused by my search requests.

I would appreciate these presented as PDF files and sent to my e-mail address. Or failing that available from a selected website.

Incidentally these are all "pulls" being extracted from discarded memory cards for the IBMPC model 5150 and related models from that time period.

--
Gregg C Levine gregg (dot) drwho8 (atsign) gmail (dot) com
Reply to
gregg dot drwho8 atsign gmail

:Hello! :I collect oddball integrated circuit parts. In this case they are :assorted PROMs that Signetics originally made, then Phillips took over :the line, and finally started calling one of them from 82S154 to the :PLS154. : :I am looking for these, 82S23, 82S123, : 82S131, 82S137. : :Google is as expected being less then helpful here, and even one of :the favorite sites for datasheet searching,

is :largely confused by my search requests. : :I would appreciate these presented as PDF files and sent to my e-mail :address. Or failing that available from a selected website. : :Incidentally these are all "pulls" being extracted from discarded :memory cards for the IBMPC model 5150 and related models from that :time period. :--- :Gregg C Levine gregg (dot) drwho8 (atsign) gmail (dot) com

I don't have any problem with finding all but one of the IC's on alldatasheet. The only one not listed is the 137, but there is a 147.

Did you try a search with just '82S' and then selecting "starts with" from the drop down search criteria list?

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Hello! Hmmmm. It happens that I did everything including insults over a course of months, during the entire period of years since collecting those parts. And aimed at that site as it happens.

Would you know of yet another site to try? (Of course this is aimed at everyone else who sees this message.)

My next step will be to contact Landsdale Semiconductor who's taken up the gambit of making replacement parts, including that line.

--
Gregg C Levine gregg (dot) drwho8 (atsign) gmail (dot) com
"This signature asks the all important question, "Why a duck?". "

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:09:56 -0800 (PST), gregg dot drwho8 atsign gmail dot com put finger to keyboard and composed:

Try N82Sxxx ...

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 01:28:19 GMT, Ross Herbert put finger to keyboard and composed:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

As ever with Google for example, refining and modifying the search term(s) is the key to success.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Hello! I agree! So far I've tracked down most of the items I need using a totally different search engine using the references suggested by a chap who decided to reply directly. Not that I mind, but it would have made sense. (From an earlier posting. The last line plus my signature are of course important.) My next step will be to contact Landsdale Semiconductor who's taken up the gambit of making replacement parts, including that line.