Looking for a mini-dv repair shop - any recommendations?

I have a mini-dv that needs repair, but I am having a hard time finding something locally that will deal with it. Does anyone know a reputable place that fixes/repairs mini-dv camcorders that won't break the bank?

Reply to
David D

'local' usually depends on where you are located. perhaps if you put that in your message you'd get some useful answers! or did you mean online places?

-B

'fraid you're going to have to turn to Google for a place that fixes mini-dv camcorders for a decent price.

If it doesn't work, then f*ck it. 8MM has a so much better picture anyway.

Reply to
Malissa Baldwin

Reply to
David D

I'd venture a guess that most people here would fix it themselves rather than send it to a shop. Sorry I don't have any real useful input to your question. Like I said earlier though check with local tv / electronics repair shops if there are any and see what they say.

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

I have been trying that. Most place around here give me that quizzical look - "I think I can fix it, but what exactly does it do again?" That doesn't fill me with a great deal of confidence unfortunately...

Reply to
David D