looking for component - MVC pot for Yamaha RX350

I'm having a very hard time finding a local electronics distributor than can get me the master volume control pot for a Yamaha RX-350 receiver. It's a dual 100k, 7 pin.

Does anybody have a contact where I could get one of these from Yamaha? Or possibly even have one that they could sell me? :)

Reply to
Darkpaw