Large signal panel

I have a 60" big screen tv,and the picture fluctuates when it is on. Ihad somebody come and look at it and they told me that it was a power problem, probabaly the large signal panel. Any comments, or ideas where i could find a good price for one. thanks

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Usually these circuit boards are repaired, not replaced. It might be worth a second estimate because usually the power supply and the signal circuits are on seperat circuit boards.

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.