LA4112 amp ic datasheet?

...any ideas on where to get a good quality pdf of this sanyo la4112 ic? the ones I have seen online have been awful - blurred, japanese scans. here's hoping. cheers, B

It was used in

1986 DECCASOUND DSC1121 would likely provide useage context/pinning
Reply to
N_Cook

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:53:52 -0700 (PDT), b put finger to keyboard and composed:

Here is an NTE equivalent:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

equivalent:

Many thanks. Hopefully I will get one this month - will update as to how easy that turns out to be! B.

equivalent:

Ended up getting an LA4112 from a local dealer, turned out not to be the problem though! A cap in one of the supplies was s/c. Never mind, I now have a spare IC ;-)

-B