KV-32S40 Sound, but No Picture

Hello All, I have a KV-32S40 and it seems to do what some others posts have described, but i have seen no fix. What happens is when the set is on, the bottom corner of the screen will move towards the center. In kind of a bow tie then poof it's gone and the screen is dark. There is sound during this, and i can change the channels ect. Now most of the time the lil red light in the front will blink with a constant frequency. I am sure there is no diagnostic blink on this old model. I looked and did the normal re-soldering of the whole horizontal and flyback circuits. I noticed that a mylar .047uF 200V cap next to the horizontal drive transformer was brown. It was changed and that didn't help. Seems like there is HV because there is a high pitch sound when the power it turned on, and a noticeable static build up on the surface of the CRT. Any help on this would be great!!!! Thanks!!! -Stephen

Reply to
stephenbacica