KEnwood Vr-407 repair

Can anyone help me? I Have a vr-407 digital receiver...digital signals coming into the receiver play fine(DVD) but analog signal there is no audio...when I crank the volume I can slightly hear it coming from the speakers...almost like the amp is blown. if anyone could tell me what part went it would be appreciated. Thanks. snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

Reply to
Glenn Grammer

some possibilities:

**front panel tape monitor switch left on **adapter switch left on (either on front or rear panel) **missing jumpers on the back.... pre-amp out to main amp in

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

sofie