JVC TV AV-27920 R541 Value Please. FYI, Repair TIP.

Hi,

I have a JVC TV model AV-27920 (mfg 6/98). TV goes on for a moment, no picture, but there is sound, then goes off and the "on timer" led is blinking. The cause is loss of vertical deflection. I replaced IC421 LA7832, C424 100uf

35V, D541 RGP10J with NTE552. R541 is open. Because it overheated, I can't make out the value. Please tell me the value of R541. I rather not guess the value.

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad

Brad,

1.8 ohms 2W Flameproof.