MAGNAVOX #MC132DMG01 Cross Identification Problem

Hello to all,

I'm not going to get to technical here becuase I haven't learned all techno guru stuff yet , but I do hold a ACET in one hand while smoking a ciggerette in the other.

Ok , here's the problem I can follow a Schematic if I could find the right or one close to it too follow. Magnavox #MC132DMG01 this is what is stated on the back of the TV , o'yeah this might help, this is tv/vcr combo unit . I have been to SAMS index and can not find close a match or I just haven't been doing this long enough to know the closest referance - hence the post. Please help me if you have the means too... please

Mike

Reply to
Mike L.

Bill S