JVC Projo M # AV-48P575!!

Replaced the blue CRT for foggy blue picture, put yoke, & purity rings exactly back in place, adjusted yoke, & rings (as an assembly, not to seperate the rings), but left hand side has bad blue convergence! tried auto, & full manual convergence, & pressed the "muting" button on the remote, to save the adjustments. "If you try Super Focus", the bad left side comes back. If you do full convergence, & don't use "Super Focus", it's fine. Talked to tech up away, did everything he said. I'll have to call him again. Ideas? Should I move the two yoke rings slightly? Rono.

Reply to
Rono

Rono,

You need service manual for this. It is involved setting up and yes it requires you to save the convergence settings. I'll get the instructions for saving this settings by email.

Oh, remember: DVI module box is not warranted if locked. It is 200+ item. It locks itself down (by erasing it's own eeprom) if the optical sensor via the uppmost hole in the DVI metal can is exposed to light while plugged or powered. Unplug proj first thing then back panel comes off then 3 or 4 plugs get yanked off on that stupid DVI box so you can power the proj safely under service. FREAKING TOO FAR this way!!

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.