JVC repost!

Please E-mail any info to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca

The actual problem is that when using "auto convergence", when the guns fire off the "test pattern" for the sensors around the screen, the blue doesn't fire! Red, & green work fine! That's why the left side isn't "autoconverging"!

Replaced the blue CRT for foggy blue picture, put yoke, & purity rings exactly back in place, adjusted yoke, & rings (as an assembly, not to seperate the rings), but left hand side has bad blue convergence! tried auto, & full manual convergence, & pressed the "muting" button on the remote, to save the adjustments. "If you try Super Focus", the bad left side comes back. If you do full convergence, & don't use "Super Focus", it's fine. Talked to tech up away, did everything he said. I'll have to call him again. Ideas? Should I move the two yoke rings slightly? Rono.

Reply to
Rono

If its fine without SuperFocus, why not just not use the Super Focus?

Reply to
nvic

If its fine without SuperFocus, why not just not use the Super Focus?

Reply to
nvic

If the customer (the T.V. is still store stock), tries to show the buying customer (consumer), how it works, it will foul up the convergence! If it was me (as the customer), I wouldn't buy it, if it happened! New units, are supposed to work perfectly!!!!!!!!! Rono.

Reply to
Rono

You do have a point... I wouldn't buy a TV that doesn't work. From your first post in this topic, (not the original) this repost, i was un-aware that it was new. Do you have to do manual convergence to get to be correct or does the auto do it?

Reply to
nvic

You have a point... I wouldn't buy a broken TV. Do you need to do manual covergence or does auto do it? I now also understand it is new and yet to be sold. It didn't know this before. (Sorry about a repost if any, my previous post didn't show up)

Reply to
nvic