ITC008

Hello there ive got a thomson telly with ITC008 chasis just dont get it turn it on and its all good until i switch channels then it either goes black and white or it just cant sync the picture anymore. the only way of getting it back is by switching it off for about 5-10 mins then its okay until i do the same again change channel and its gone again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help only had the telly 2 years and just cant afford a new 1

Reply to
noel

Hello there ive got a thomson telly with ITC008 chasis just dont get it turn it on and its all good until i switch channels then it either goes black and white or it just cant sync the picture anymore. the only way of getting it back is by switching it off for about 5-10 mins then its okay until i do the same again change channel and its gone again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help only had the telly 2 years and just cant afford a new 1

Reply to
noel

Are we supposed to guess the Model Number..

Reply to
kip

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 09:44:20 -0500, kip Has Frothed:

The 36v550 had the 008 chasis.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 10:40:23 -0500, kip Has Frothed:

Did it really matter what shape/color the enclosure was?

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 12:40:54 -0500, kip Has Frothed:

Once I've figured out what the f*ck you're babbling on about, I'll retype my reply and try my very best to dumb it down to your level of reading comprehension you top posting PissFlap.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 14:24:54 -0500, kip Has Frothed:

Did someone find your clever, Klippy?

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

You have to remove the following tiny surface mount parts by the "jungle IC", & clean the glue under them! You MAY have to actually replace them! CV006 capacitor, CV007 capacitor, RV 001 resistor. Changing the channel makes the T.V. go black & white, & go off horizontal sync. Hope this helps, Dani.

Reply to
Dani