pspice for hydraulics?

Does anyone have links to anyone using spice for hydrolic circuits? I've put together some rudimentary models (like orifice in series, parallel, etc) but couldnt find anything besides Intusofts mechtronics stuff (and I cant afford the $$$$$ for a package like theirs). I need something "free" - using LTSpice right now.

It seems very possible to use it for this - its a great non-linear solver. Ive modeled a bunch of line-loss, multiple orifice etc and even came up with a variable orifice (voltage controlled, resistor turned into a voltage controlled orifice) using subcircuits.

Anyone?

please reply to me at snipped-for-privacy@surfbest.net

(my isp newsgroups are lame and dont keep many posts)

Reply to
mc

Mechanical systems can be easily modeled using behavioral extensions.

...Jim Thompson