Indesit WIL 130 (need bearings)

I need the bearings for this washing machine. Does anyone know an equivalent model? Or who might sale these's.

Thanks

Reply to
Jack00

Can't you find a bearing dealer in your area of the UK? You take them the bad bearings, and they find replacements. Even the small town I live in has one. That, or find a place that sells appliance parts.

If you were in the US, Sears has a division called 'Parts Direct'

with manuals and parts for dozens of brands of appliances and power tools sold here.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to