Fender Rumble 100 bass combo, 2006

S/S o/p not valve, question concerning Fender and RoHS policy. Up to now if anyone asked me for advice on buying long-term reliable amps etc I'd say avoid anything with a green sticker on the back saying RoHS. Up to now I've also said its probably ok to buy recent USA equipment. But it looks as though I'll have to change that to "if it says made in the USA on the back". Or would that be false advice. ? This Fender fell over onto concrete and got a stove in front panel. But issue for this thread is there is no statement on the back saying anything about RoHS or PbF but pa and prea boards have RoHS printed on the overlay and obviously nasty soldering and "Made in Indonesia" on the back .

Is there post-2006 equipment marked "Made in USA" but hides RoHS boards and components inside?

N_Cook

Did it say made or 'assembled' in ther USA?

Reply to
Meat Plow

Up

on

anything

and

It says "A product of Fender ...... "

Reply to
N_Cook

Export model, 230 V mains only at the IEC

Reply to
N_Cook

Well there you go. No need then to disclose that the guts were fabricated to RoHS standards in Indonesia.

Reply to
Meat Plow