need manual for programmable digital multimeter

Does anyone know where I can find a manual for the fine instruments model

215 DMM or di-log model dl187 they seem to use the same board for for both multimeters but I cant find any support for either machine. Its a programmable multimeter and I dont know anything about it. Any help locating any info on the multimeter will be greatly appreceiated. Thanks..... Jim
Reply to
jim