Looking for an LCD TV power supply from SJ Power

Greetings

Anyone know where I can purchase an SJ LCD TV Power supply? Or have one for sale? Found at

ras_bunganya

At a quick glance it appears to be just a 12v 14A psu.

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

Are you sure about that? I see dual and triple output power supplies on that web page.

Reply to
JW

Erm... there are three power supplies on that page. Which one do you need?

Reply to
JW

oops... I see that I was looking at the wrong section, it only lists +12v under output voltage. You are correct there are 3 different psu's on that page. 2 12v / 24v psu's and one 5v / 12v / 24v psu.

I guess I shouldn't respond when I'm in a hurry. :-)

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy