Another problem on LG PDP 42V5

Hi, thanks to yours aid I have solved green dots noise in my 42V5 PDP, adjusting two trimmers on Y-SUS board. Now, one colleague with same LG chassis has this problem: Image "spreaded" in vertical and Z-SUS board noisy. Nothing changes adjusting the only trimmer present on this board... I suspect IPM failure. I tryed to exchange entire Z-SUS board with my one that work ok, and image come back ok. It have experience with this fail? It is really IPM module failed, or I should seek some other problem? Thanks in advance.

--
Prima di rispondermi devi togliere le dita dal naso!!! :-)
Reply to