IC size adapter

I just received 5 new TMS3617NS keyers, but cannot install them in the original 28-pin sockets as the new ones have a 2mm pin pitch rather than the standard 0.1". The old IC's measure 1.5" x 0.61" outside, while the new ones are 0.98" x 0.42" (25mm x 11mm). Does anyone know of an available converter socket I can use to plug the smaller new IC's into which will then fit into the original 'standard'

28-pin sockets? Thanks, Geoff
Reply to
Geoff Sale

Try