Connect a cell phone headset/mic to sound card jacks?

Hey

I am looking for an easy way to connect a cell phone headset/microphone to a sound card's speaker output and microphone input jacks. I know there are different types of cell phone headset/microphone plugs. I suppose best would be the 2.5mm (4 connector?) plug to two 1/8" mini plugs. Anybody know what those adapters might be called or where to buy them?

Alternatively, anybody know where to find the pin out of a typical mobile phone headset/microphone plug?

Thanks very much in advance.

Reply to
john doe