I love electronics

Please send me tips to make project in electronics. A Project which make ultrasonic sound which people uneasy economical and easy & small in size. Thanking You .By See your true friend

Reply to
ghayasone

Re: I love electronics

Me too. They may be a real pain in the ass sometimes, but unlike women they never leave you for another guy.

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

Sez you. I left my Walkman on my desk to go get us a couple of cokes, and next thing I know I see it riding on some other guy's hip.

--
                    Tiger Direct forcibly checking receipts?
                           http://tinyurl.com/2hz3ht

What a pathhetic load of crap.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

YAWN. If you don't know what you're doing, you shouldn't be buying computer parts.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

but unlike women they never leave you for another guy.

They just leave you to go be with a dumpster instead .

The cowboy asked his hoarse ``whats with the long face``

Reply to
Ken G.