small change in my previous q??

Dear Sir, i am sorry.. now am slightly changing th question as am planning to use a microcontroller..

I had a small query which i thought i would ask you. can you please tell me if there are IC's which can read and measure AC signal, convert

it to digital format,trace the 2nd and the 5th harmonic component in an AC wave of fundamental frequency of 50Hz. if yes can they be interfaced with a microcntroller. i ve to compare the digital equivalent of harmonics in the wave also.. If not then please tell me if there are any alternatives.I also want to know more about True RMS IC's. So waiting for your reply.

Thanking You

Regards Pavan

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

pavan wrote [MULTI-POSTED question]

formatting link

Reply to

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.