I have 1,5 years old TV JVC AV28GT20U Some problem.

All is okey, but picture moved 5cm left and little down and now i can not example read two or three character begin of text. Same problem with video or digibox and without them. I wish you can help me. Thanks.

Reply to
kari.westman

If the set was good when bought, if it was working properly, this is from a failed component, not an adjustment. You should have the JVC rep service your set, unless you are trained, and equiped to do TV service.

Jerry G.

snipped-for-privacy@jippii.fi wrote:

Reply to
Jerry G.

I would imagine that there has been some corruption of the EEprom settings. It does need someone with JVC experience to see it and set it back up.Its not a DIY job. AW

Reply to
Cliff Top