I have a Magnovox TV want some repair tips .

I think this is a old type , have some pics of it think it the power supply, tell me what you think, it's getting power' fuse not blowed, how can I check the power supply , Curt

ctops

Sorry I will redo my pics

Reply to
ctops

This is a Model # RK830-AK02

Reply to
ctops

Can't even find this model # , please some help guys !

Reply to
ctops

Have you tried the thingy on the side that might fix it ?

Reply to
kip

this is like one of the first internal projection big screens it's got those 3 big glass projection tubes inside., I want to check the power supply , any better place to find the Model # ? ctops

Reply to
ctops

(1) The boys might tend less to make fun of you if you give a complete model number (probably RK8350 and in most cases the AK-whatever is a supurfluous detail), or chassis number (PTV-375 for example) and symptom(s).

(2) These sets have complex power, sweep, and protection circuits that require finesse to get working on a good day, and without experience and a schematic your chances are not good, even with the group's help. And while I'm at it, some of the parts that were common failures are no longer available.

(3) Picture quality was not that great, IMO, even when these sets were new. Are you sure you don't want to just kick it to the curb?

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

sorry trashed it . thanks anyway ctops

Reply to