HP1650B rev.2 logic analyzer system disk needed

Can anyone help me with a disk (or files, I can probably get lifutil running) for this analyzer? I'd like to get this unit working, but it is dead without the system floppy.

Thanks in advance for any help. Kurt Lehman

Reply to
Kurt Lehman

Email me, I've got V1.1 and V2 images. Martin

-- martinwhybrowntlworldcom

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

Thanks Martin- I sent you an email that can be used for reply. Kurt

Reply to
Kurt Lehman

Kurt I've sent you another email, let me know if it arrives or not as I guess the last one didn't. Martin

--
martinwhybrowntlworldcom
Reply to
Martin Whybrow

I have an old logical analyzer Hp 1650B but don't have a system boot disk. I finded on net the boot disk of 1650A disk but doesn't work, it need the version of 1650/51B Someone can help me?

Paolo

Reply to
Paolo