running HP16500B logic analyzer from floppy?

Hi. I've got an HP16500B logic analyzer with a bad hard drive controller (picked it up cheap off ebay. I was hoping I could just replace the hard drive, but that didn't pan out). I have 2 questions. First, does anyone know if I can run the 16500B just off of floppy disks. The system software loads off the floppy, but I don't seem to get configuration loaded, or the software for the 16550 logic analyzer card. Does anyoneone know how/if I can configure a runnable boot disk for the 16500B?

Question 2: Does anyone know of someplace that might stock individual CPU cards or reasonably priced repairs for this analyzer? Thanks.

Lee

Reply to
lee_t