HP 8160A pulse generator.

Does anyone have a *service* manual in electronic form they could send me (use

or a paper one they are willing to loan me?

Is anyone aware of any common faults on this bit of kit? I have bought one (which I have not received yet), but it is said to have a bad output. Whether that means no output, or its wrong, I do not know.

What is is about pulse generators - we had one at work (nothing like the

8160A) and that had a fault too.
--
David Kirkby,
G8WRB