Wanted: Manual of HP 8082A pulse generator

Hi, I have got a used HP 8082A pulse generator without the manual. Can anyone provide a manual? Thanks.

Besides, should both outputs give signals of oppsite polarity but with the same amplitude? I checked both outputs (under the minimum output range) on the oscilloscope, one gives about 800mv, the other one, which is supposed to be the opposite polarity, gives 8 volts! Is it supposed to be like this or is the equipment broken?

Thanks,

Ann

Reply to
tester

Did you try using Google, rather than just posting a message through it?

Results 1 - 85 of about 198 English pages for HP 8082A manual. (0.53 seconds)

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Perhaps the OP wants a PDF, rather rhan pay for it. Who can blame him?

Reply to
Dave