How is Visio Service?

Hummmm perhaps 12.

Reply to
MooseFET

I went to the Wal Mart store this afternoon.(food department, mostly) I have noticed before, those thin Polaroid tv sets seem to have a really good picture, on screen. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Dummy poppy imposter, loser! you're not at the bottom yet!! 3 more fearful years for you to go through. Heehee.......

Halleluiah. Outch!

Reply to
MooseFET

Not so much our style, more like the "Chicago Manual of Style". A guide that you could learn much from.

Reply to
JosephKK

Hard to tell with the 7 year old social age.

Reply to
JosephKK

Whenever I have computer probs, I call the three year old down the street. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin