How does this toaster work - makes images on toast!?

It makes images on toast, just wondering what they do to make it work - is this complicated?

It is about 1/2 through the video...

Reply to
David D

The video was too bad for my 56k modem :-( ...so I'm not sure is that the same toaster, but one I know, which can fry some images to toasts, it is pretty simple - after the toast is heated normally for some time, it places a heat-insulating mask that has the image-shaped hole, between the toast and heating wires and continues heating for some time so the hole-in-the-mask-shaped image gets fried on the toast.

Reply to
simo.kaltiainen

Ok, thanks for that.

Reply to
David D

Well...you won't likely have much luck doing a search for video toaster anyway... :-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

It would be simple with a CO2 laser scanner. :)

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites: