HOT problems?

Not sure if you care to see model# (F19240GY) or chassis# (CTC185B) for the RCA television in question, so there's both of them.

The problem started with a television of my parents. Father told me that he smelled "burning insulation" and the TV died. Naturally, I tried to resurrect it, and found a blown fuse. I replaced it with a good one, but when I tried to power it on, nothing happened (no blown fuses, no picture, no sound, no ANYTHING), so I started poking with some ceramic resistors and found one that was open. I pulled that off the board, and with the understanding that this is often a symptom of a bad horiz. output transistor, I figured I'd test that next.

However, I have no clue what the thing looks like, and rather than pulling off random components, I thought I'd get a professional opinion or three. I have images

and
of the board if anybody wishes to try to identify the HOT for me. The images should be of sufficient quality, but if not let me know and I'll snap some better ones.

Reply to
b9_2mr