Sampo AlphaScan511 Problem

Hi! Got a Sampo 15" monitor with a weird problem. The pictures on the link below describes the image problem. This is the farthest that I can correct with controls in front. Resetting it to the default factory setting just makes the image more unbearable. Brightness, Contrast, Colors are good but I just can't seem to straighten the edges! .. and so as the image also. Any suggestions? Is this a sign of a leaky cap? what area should I start looking for it? Thanks in advance.

-mike

solder lung

any ideas please? thanks

Reply to