Hitachi TV C24W511TN power probs

My 6 year old tv is starting to get on my nerves. Since almost new the colour has varied in brightness and size (suspected A1 voltages so resoldered most of the tube base) That sort of fixed it for a while. Then it would power down when cold sometimes going into standby or just coming back on by itself. This problem now getting worse sometimes it wont come on at all. I have resoldered most of the Power circuit and the line circuit, but it still doing the same thing. Works fine when it wants to...

Any hints out there in sci.elec. land.

Reply to
skyclad