Hitachi 55"TV

I am currently repairing a hitachi 55fx48B tv. I replaced the 2watt 330ohm resistor from the B+ It has changed it's value to 381ohms everything seems to be fine with the high output. It seems like it will try to start then shuts off. You have to unplug it for a few secs to get it to reset. The secondary regulators seem to check fine. there are too regs that might be bad I913 and I912 sk8050s can't seem to find these parts? There is also one more thing, A red LED in the secondary that flashes at 1Hz after the set tries to start please help

James

Reply to
Karen Ray-Stewart

Disconnect the 3 convergence plugs and see if it starts up. Check the cap of the q777 it known for going bad. Also check for bad solder joints. Also I601 is known for going bad.

Reply to
kip

Thank you Kip you alwas got an answer.

Reply to