DesignJet 650C User Manual

Stephen Lane wrote: In the past someone has arranged to upload or make avail the HP DesignJet 650C Manual. Can someone point me in the right direction for the same pdf preferably.

Regards Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Lane

Cant help you there, but if anyone needs any bits for a HP 695 I am about to chuck one in the tip

David (NSW, Aust)

Stephen Lane wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

"quietguy" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVE-TO-REPLYconfidential-counselling.com...

I didn't think the HP 695 is a large format printer, are you sure you aren't confusing the DeskJet models with the DesignJet? If you were scrapping a DesignJet, I'd probably be interested to see if it has parts compatible with a 2500CP.

Wes.

Reply to
Wes.

No confusion here Wes as I didn't intend to suggest that the 695 was a large format printer. I was just hijacking the original post, but in a good cause.

I will keep my eyes open for a large format printer though, and will post here if I find one. I think I saw one at the tip last week, so will check next time I visit.

cheers

David

"Wes." wrote:

Reply to