Service manual for a Pioneer amplifier

Dear Friends,

Does someone could send me the pdf for the Pioneer A-307R amplifier? I would appreciate very much.

Many thanks in advance and Merry Christmass to everyone. pf, F5BQP

Reply to
Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)

"Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)" wrote in message news:494a804a$0$9414$ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...

You can buy copies of both the user manual and the service manual from

Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the
address)

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end, the faster
it goes.
Reply to
DaveM

Merry Christmas to you too :-)