Hitachi 50UX18B unstable picture problems

I got a call from this customer who tried to relate to me that his set had an unstable picture. He described a situation where the picture is somewhat stable until a scene change and then he will notice a roll or jittery sort of thing. sounds like perhaps an AGC thing but I'm not sure. I tried to pin himdown for clarification of symptoms but this is the best he could do. Now I know I'm asking a lot here but before I decide to try to go out on this service call, does this sound like anything common on these models? Thanks in advance for any help. Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

Art

Have you checked the tips and SBs on the Hitachi web site?

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet