Help needed with vintage tv sentinel model 424

I have a sentinel tv I need a schismatic for, its a 424 model, I also would like to know what this part is pitures at here flickr page

and the back here
It was the part that failed, it smoked alot. Please let me know if you find anything. and yes I have googled, alot!

Reply to
Patrick Garber

page

here

You will probably need the schematic. Probably available from Howard W Sams in Indy. Just Google. The part in question is a resistor. Normally they fail because something else has failed ann cause too much current to flow say like a shorted cap.

Bruce

Reply to
BH

Service data listed as availible in Sams Photofact 124-9

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida