8-bit/6502 website overhauled

Hallo all,

I have finally updated my 8-bit website and overhauled it completely. You can find it at

Here are the most prominent new features:

- a page to build your own Commodore PET4032

- a number of updated and new boards for the CS/A65 computer

now including - Eagle schematics - Eagle board layouts - photos - 6502 driver code (separated from GeckOS/A65)

- a 74LS610 MMU replacement board with Eagle schematics and layout

- finally(!) a navigation menu :-)

I hope you have fun with it! If you find any problems, or need more information, please let me know.

Andre

Reply to
A. Fachat