Help: Need Solartron 7061 manual, borrow EROMs

Help I Need a Solartron 7061 manual, borrow EROMs.

The 7061 is a splendid high-precision digital voltmeter, but has a few drawbacks:

  • the company has been sold and subdivided many times, there doesnt seem to be any part of it that supports these somewhat aged voltmeters.

  • The manuals are very scarce.

  • the EROMs for the 6809 CPU in them are getting flaky with age.

If anybody has a manual for the 706x series, and/or can lend me the EROMs, pls let me know. I can pay with $$$ and fresh EROMs. You probably could use a fresh set of EROMs by now.

Any hints or sources appreciated,

George

Reply to
Ancient_Hacker