SOLARTRON 7065 DVM

Hi to all,

Does anyone have a list of GPIB commands that can be used with this voltmeter (SOLARTRON / SCHLUMBERGER 7065 or 7055) ?

Many thanks in advance.

Michel GRENOBLE / FRANCE

Reply to
MicBa

Hi,

... do you know if this instrument is eventually "somehow" compatible with the Solartron 7150?

If yes, I may be able to help you (I'm using the Solartron 7150 under Linux :-). Contact me via private mail.

Cheers,

- Joerg

--
joerg dot hau at swissonline dot ch * Lausanne, Switzerland
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/joerg.hau/

I have a 7150 and a short list of GPIBs which work ok.I send em if you want

Reply to
njkenworthy