Help me! I can't find a linear pot

Linear potentiometer. Made by Piher. 200 ohm, linear, bottom pcb mount,

40 mm standard sliding potentiometer. Could make due with a reasonably close value and also solder lug. From old Wico test equipment I'm trying to repair:

Have the part number: PL-40WSPI201A2020 if it does any good. Point is nobody's got them, not even Piher. I can order 2500 with a 12 week lead time. Actually more like 16 weeks since the plant in Spain shuts down for the mandatory 1 month vacation season. Gotta' love those Europeans. Anybody got any ideas?

Hans O in Chicago

Reply to
Hans O