can't find tini1_16.tgz

Hello, good afternoon I've been programming my Tini hardware with tini1_16.tgz! Now Dallas Semiconductors have released tini1_17.tgz and remove tini1_16.tgz. I lost this file tini1_16.tgz in a drive crash and I don't find the library anywhere else. Please can somebody put here the file or tell me how I upgrade my tini to version 1_17. Best regards, Nuno

Reply to
Nuno