How Do I Find Cord for an AC Adaptor?

We lost the cord with the plug for the AC Adaptor charger of our portable dvd player. Does anyone know of a company which would sell just the cord? According to the manual, the charger is DC9V, 2A. We just lost the cord with the plug where one end goes into the black box (whatever its called) and the plugged end goes in to the wall outlet. Thanks.

Reply to
Jeffy3

Art