Help locating a part.

RCA part NLA from RCA, or dealers after only two years! I'm not at work, & don't have the part # !! .0087 UF @ 2000 VDC square (mylar I think) capacitor not available. It's by the flyback in a D52W19 ITC222 RCA rear projection. CP 031 I think. Can't get it at Global in Mississauga, or Tritronics, or Vance baldwin, or Mat. Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

Have you looked at DigiKey? Mouser? Allied?

Leonard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 18156 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

It appears that the specfic model in question that you have listed does not match with the chassis number being listed. The D52W19B matches to the ITC222 while the D52W19 matches with a different chassis, ATC222.

The deflection board is still available for both sets. What is the actual RCA part number? Have you contacted your RCA field representative for assistance in ordering individual components for a set that looks like it was to be supported only to board level repair?

Reply to
dkuhajda

I am sure you could make one up and get at least within 2 - 3 % done it many times.

kip

Did you check with Electrosonic? Regards Lee

Reply to
Lee